Metric Plastic Tubing
Freelin-Wade is now stocking metric coils. Our metric coils are made using our Fre-Thane® 95A polyurethane material. These coils are extraordinarily tough and resistant to abrasion, overstretching, kinking and repeated flexing.
Besides coils, we also stock 10 other tube products that are available for next day shipping in metric sizes!
Tubing in Metric Sizes
- Fre-Thane 95A Polyurethane Tubing: Freelin-Wade polyurethane has a high resistance to abrasion, is highly flexible and kink resistant. Fre-Thane will flex and return to its original shape making this our most abusive resistant tubing.
- LLDPE Polyethylene Tubing: Freelin-Wade’s Metric Linear Low Density Polyethylene Tubing (LLDPE) is far superior to any LDPE, yet just as economical. With its superb environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR), LLDPE tubing is an ideal choice.
- Nylon Tubing: Our metric nylon tubing is used in applications that require good abrasion resistance, stiffness and strength at high temperatures. When compared to other Nylon resins, our nylon tubing allows for a lighter weight wall, greater flexibility and smaller bend radius.
- Super Soft Nylon 11 Tubing: Our Super Soft Nylon 11 tubing has increased flexibility when compared to our standard nylon. It is made from a softer resin which allows for a tight bend radius.
- Kynar Tubing: Freelin-Wade’s Kynar® PVDF tubing is one of the purist of all commercial resins. Ideal for applications that do not require heat resistance and for applications that require an odorless and tasteless tube. Kynar is also of the toughest tubing materials and offers extremely good chemical resistance.
- FEP Plastic Tubing: Our metric fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) is ideal for use in applications that require chemical resistance or exposure to a range of temperatures. Freelin-Wade’s FEP is very flexible, and makes an excellent coil and is also available in a variety of packaged lengths.
- Ribbon Tubing: Freelin-Wade’s Multi-Colored tubing (MCR) is composed of bonded Fre-thane polyurethane. It is ideal for routing two or more lines, offering faster installations times and eliminating the need for jacketing or spiral wrapping.
- Static Dissipative 85A Tubing: Metric Static Dissipative Tubing is an ether-based 85A polyurethane tubing that is formulated to help control unwanted ESD (Electro static discharge).
- Static Dissipative 90A Tubing: Static charges are in a variety of places and humans can only sense an electro static discharge (ESD) that is greater than 3,500 electro static volts. Electronics for example can be damaged by an ESD that is as low as 100 electro static volts. Our Metric Static Dissipative 90A tubing helps control unwanted ESD.
- Weld Spatter Resistant Tubing: Made from our Fre-Thane 95A polyurethane resin, metric Weld Spatter resistant tubing contains a specially formulated weld-spatter resistant cover. This jacketed tube is used in applications where it may come in contact with weld spatter. Offering strong insulating properties, the outer cover resin meets UL94VO requirements.
- Coiled Polyurethane Tubing: Possessing outstanding memory and superior flexibility, our Fre-Thane 95A Polyurethane coils are also available in metric sizes. Our metric polyurethane coils have two straight tails: 8” and 16” long.
- Spatter Guard SRT Tubing: Our newest product, metric Spatter Guard Spatter Resistant Tubing (SRT) resists against weld spatter without needing a jacket. This tubing is formulated from a 94VO polyurethane resin and can be used in place of the jacketed version. Spatter Guard SRT has a higher working pressure which makes it suitable for industrial applications.
Buy the Tubing You Need in Metric Sizes
For more information about Freelin-Wade’s selection of metric tubing, contact us online or call 1-888-373-9233.