Metric Nylon Tubing
Contact us for more information regarding our metric flexible nylon tubing options, or call us at 888-373-9233 and we will gladly assist you with your specific metric polyurethane tubing questions. Freelin-Wade is your trusted source for technologically advanced metric polyamide tubing products.
Literature and Additional Information
Metric Polyamide Tubing SpecificationsWhen compared to other Nylon resins, Freelin-Wade's metric polyamide tubing allows for a lighter weight wall, greater flexibility and smaller bend radius. It is also more corrosion resistant than other types of Nylon tubing because of its resistance to moisture absorption. Our metric nylon tubing product specifications include:
Temperature Range: -60° F to 200° F
Vacuum Rating; To 28” Hg
Tube Marking: FW Specifications
Working Pressure: 4:1 Safety Factor
UV Stabilized: Yes
Resin Compliance: Meets UL94HB Testing Requirements
Suggested Fittings: Push-In, Compression
Metric PA Tubing FeaturesNylon material is known for its outstanding chemical, abrasion, impact, and moisture resistance and dimensional stability. Metric nylon polyamide tubing is used for a wide range of applications and provides an increased bend radius, with added light and heat stabilization. Additional features and benefits of metric nylon tubing include:
- Stress-Cracking Resistance: Our nylon tubing resists stress-cracking thanks to UV stabilization, which means it can be used in outdoor applications and in direct sunlight.
- Lightweight Wall: This tubing is very light, making it easier to work with and useful for sensitive applications that need lightweight tubing.
- Smaller Bend Radius: With a smaller bend radius than other types of tubing, our nylon tubes have better flexibility and can fit into complex designs.
- Corrosion Resistance: Freelin-Wade’s nylon tubing is a good option for any application that involves saltwater, chemicals, or other corrosive materials.
- Temperature Resistance: Our PA tubing can withstand temperatures from -60 degrees Fahrenheit to +200 degrees.
- Chemical Resistance: Nylon tubing offers additional chemical resistance for chemicals including: solvents, alkalis, oils, grease, petroleum, and fungal growth.
- FDA Approved: Ask us about our food grade tubing produced with FDA-approved materials.
Metric Flexible Nylon Tubing ApplicationsDue to its low moisture absorption, Freelin-Wade’s metric nylon tubing is more corrosion resistant than other types of nylon tubing. It is heat and UV stabilized, making it resistant to stress-cracking, and ideal for use in outdoor applications with constant sun exposure. When compared to other nylon resins, our nylon tubing is also highly chemical resistant. Metric nylon tubing is utilized by the following industries:
Contact Freelin-Wade for Wholesale Metric Nylon Tubing Today
Contact us for more information regarding our metric polyamide tubing options. Freelin-Wade is your premier metric flexible nylon tubing provider.