Freelin-Wade has developed a new polyolefin elastomer tube, called Liquiflex, that is ideal for conveying liquids and fluids in low-pressure applications. It provides all the chemical resistant properties of LLDPE tubing, and offers even greater flexibility than polyurethane. Liquiflex offers both of these outstanding properties in a single tube.
Liquiflex is made from a polyolefin elastomer (POE) resin that comes from the same family of polymers as polyethylene and polypropylene. Like these other olefins, it is resistant to solvents and chemically inert; unlike those resins, it is an elastomer, making it highly elastic. If you bend it, kink it, or crush it, Liquiflex POE tubing will spring back to its original shape.
Liquiflex Tubing vs. Polyethylene/LLDPE
Polyethylene tubing’s durability and low cost have made it a popular choice for many applications. Freelin-Wade’s linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) is highly flexible, but it’s nothing like what Liquiflex can do. Variation options for Liquiflex includes coiling (it’s memory makes it excellent for coiled tube) and may be bonded to form multi-tube bundles.
Download our free Liquiflex POE/LLDPE data sheet for more information.
Contact Freelin-Wade today for durable, highly flexible Liquiflex polyolefin elastomer tubing for your low-pressure application.
Literature and Additional Information
Liquiflex POE Tube Specifications
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 66°C)
- Vacuum Rating: to 28” Hg
- Diameter Tolerance: ±0.005”
- Durometer: 92A
- Tube Markings: FW specifications
- Working Pressure: 3:1 safety factor
- Resin Compliance: FDA
Features & Benefits of Liquiflex Tubing
Liquiflex tubing is ideal for low-pressure applications, particularly in room-temperature environments. It is perfectly suited to fluid handling applications that require flexibility and FDA compliance.
- Highly flexible: bend it and it will spring back to its original shape
- Resists most chemicals, similar to polyethylene
- Handles low-pressure fluids very well
- Low outgassing: the resin won’t contaminate the media
- Excellent memory makes it perfect for coiled tubing
- May be bonded into multi-tube bundles
- Easy to install
- Comes in four standard colors; custom colors available upon request
- Made in U.S.A.
Common Applications for Liquiflex POE Tubing
- Water purification systems
- Laboratory applications
- Food processing
- Medical devices
- Spa & pool applications
- and many more
Contact Freelin-Wade for Liquiflex Tube
Liquiflex tubing is the super flexible, chemical resistant, highly durable solution you need for low-pressure liquid and fluid transfer applications. Contact Freelin-Wade today for the Liquiflex POE tubes you need.