Flexcoil® Polyurethane Spiral Coils with Fittings
This specialized tangle free coiled hose tubing is available in a variety of lengths and can be used for numerous applications. In addition, coiled polyurethane tubing also provides excellent wear resistance, is extremely strong and is highly flexible. It's a great way to keep your work area organized and safe.
Contact us for more information regarding our polyurethane spiral coils with fittings, or call us at 888-373-9233 with any questions you may have.
Literature and Additional Information
Flexcoil® Polyurethane Spiral Coils with FittingsFlexcoil® is the original tangle free coiled hose. It's made from Freelin-Wade's own Fre-Thane® Polyurethane. Just like our other Fre-Thane tubing, it resists abrasion and kinking. Of course, as a flexible hose, it always springs back to its original shape. Flexcoil® is ideal for use with air tools, blow guns, impact wrenches and nailers. It's a great way to keep your work area organized and safe.
Our various working length flexible hoses are ultra-convenient and easy-to-use. If you don't see the color or length that you want, just ask us. We can configure Flexcoil® to perfectly match your requirements. Standard sized coils have two straight "tails" (8" and 16") to position tubing away from tools.
Flexcoil® Coiled Hose SpecificationsFlexcoil coiled flexible provides a range of specifications that make it the ideal hosing choice throughout numerous industries. This highly advanced hosing product is specifically formulated to deliver the results that your projects demand. The specifications for polyurethane spiral coils with fittings are as follows:
- Temperature range: -40°F to 125°F
- Vacuum rating: to 28” Hg
- Diameter tolerances: ±0.005”
- Hardness: 95A
- Working pressure: 3:1 safety factor
- Standard tail lengths: 8” and 16”
- Resin compliance: 95A: NSF61, meets UL94HB
Advanced Flexcoil® Spiral Coils with Fittings FeaturesThere are numerous features that make coiled flexible tubing the most convenient and beneficial hosing products in the industry. Some of the most pertinent features of Flexcoil® polyurethane spiral coils with fittings, includes:
- Impervious to chemicals, water, fuel, oil & fungus
- Will not damage furniture or auto finishes.
- Available in transparent blue, transparent red & transparent yellow; please specify color when ordering.
- Withstands constant flexing, even in subzero conditions.
- Kink & abrasion resistant.
- Much lighter than other comparably sized polyurethane spiral hoses.
- Very small bend radius.
- A variety of fittings are available; please specify fittings for both ends of the hose when ordering
- Custom spiral coils are available upon request; contact Freelin-Wade to discuss your custom requirements.
Polyurethane Spiral Coil with Fittings ApplicationsSince Flexcoil® coiled hoses are kink-resistant and tangle-free they are ideal for applications that require a clean transfer of air from its source to the end product.
- Air Tools
- Blow Guns
- Nail Guns
- Impact Wrenches
- And More
Advanced Technology Coiled Polyurethane Tubing BenefitsFlexcoil® spiral coils with fittings provides a bevy of unique benefits that make your projects easier to manage. These benefits provide you with the ability to complete your projects more quickly, which can save significant time and money. Some of the benefits of Flexcoil® coiled hoses, include:
- Chemical Resistance
- Improved Memeory
- Resistance to Overstretching, Kinking, Tangles & Repeated Flexing
- Increased Elongation Values & Tensile Strength