Flexible Spiral Coiled Hose
Polyurethane reinforced hose is constructed from advanced quality polyurethane plastic that is reinforced by an inner braid mesh. This mesh provides rugged structural support for the entire tube, which offers an exceptional alternative to larger rubber hose options. Flexible coiled hose is also extremely lightweight and provides toughness that cannot be matched by standard tubing products. In addition, the kink-resistant nature of spiral coiled hose provides added protection against unwanted kinks and twists that can derail any project that requires the transportation of liquids or pneumatic applications.
Contact us for more information regarding our polyurethane spiral hose products, or call us at 888-373-9233 with any questions you may have.
Literature and Additional Information
Flexeel® Flexible Spiral Coiled Hose with FittingsFlexeel® spiral coiled hoses from Freelin-Wade are lightweight and easier to handle than other, bulkier polyurethane spiral hose options. Even in subzero temperatures, Flexeel® spiral coiled hose keeps flexing, making it the ideal polyurethane spiral hose for indoor and outdoor applications. Flexeel® spiral coils are available in a range of standard sizes (see below). Freelin-Wade can also produce custom spiral hose to match your exact specifications.
Flexeel® Spiral Coiled Hose SpecificationsThe specifications for Flexeel® polyurethane spiral hose make it ideal for a wide range of applications. Flexeel’s® advanced specifications include the following:
- Temperature range: -40°F to 165°F (-40°C to 74°C)
- Pressure Rating 70°F: 200 psi
- Vacuum rating: to 28” Hg
- Diameter tolerances: 1/4" – 5/16” ±0.005”, 3/8” – 1/2" ±0.010”
- Tube markings: none
- Working pressure: 4:1 safety factor
- Suggested fittings: Reusable with strain relief
- UV stabilized: Yes
- Standard tail lengths: 8” and 16”
- Resin compliance: NSF61, meets UL94HB
High Functioning Flexeel® Flexible Coiled Hose FeaturesThere are a wide range of features that make flexible spiral coiled hose the most useful hosing products on the market. Some of the most relevant features of Flexeel® coiled hoses, includes:
- Withstands constant flexing, even in subzero conditions.
- Kink & abrasion resistant.
- Much lighter than other comparably sized polyurethane spiral hoses.
- Very small bend radius.
- Resistant to chemicals, water, fuel, oil & fungus.
- Will not mar furniture or auto finishes.
- Available in transparent blue, transparent red & transparent yellow; please specify color when ordering.
- A variety of fittings are available; please specify fittings for both ends of the hose when ordering
- Custom spiral coils are available upon request; contact Freelin-Wade to discuss your custom requirements.
Advanced Flexeel® Polyurethane Spiral Hose ApplicationsDue to its abrasion and tear resistance, polyurethane spiral coiled hose can be used for a wide range of liquids, gases and other materials. Can be used in temperatures ranging from -40° to 165°F. Some of the applications and substances that can benefit from Flexeel® spiral coiled hose, include:
- Grease & Lubrication
- Granular Transfer
- Oxygen & Gas
- Clean Liquids
- Internal Contamination Fluids
- Robotic Operations
- Pressure Measurement
- Oil & Fuel
- Air Tools
- And Many More
Flexeel® Polyurethane Spiral Hose BenefitsThere are numerous advantages associated with Flexeel® flexible coiled hose, these include:
- High Tensile Strength
- Elongation Values
- Low Compression Set
- Abrasion & Tear Resistance
- Advanced Flexural Abilities
- Exceptional Chemical Resistance
- And More