||Click to Apply
|Accountant (Fulltime)||07-Sep-2021||Apply for this Job|
1. PRIMARY PURPOSE – Prepare monthly financial statements and a variety of other financial reports according to fiscal schedules and special requests. Ensure the accuracy of all financial information and related data. Ensure compliance with all employee benefits requirements and accuracy of all employee benefit data. Monitor all accounting procedures and practices followed by the accounting staff to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information, and to maintain successful audit outcomes. Provide technical support to the accounting team and back-up critical accounting tasks within each function.
2. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Financial Statements/Reports
- Coordinate and support the entire accounting function including Cash Management, Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collection, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Commissions, and Inventory Costing and Transactions
- Coordinate the entire accounting cycle including general ledger, journal entries, account reconciliation, asset schedules, and account analysis
- Produce timely and accurate balance sheets, income statements and other financial reports following company procedures and timelines
- Analyze and track financial performance and provide timely feedback to management
- Coordinate financial accounting and procedures with other divisions
- Prepare other financial analysis reports as requested, ensuring accurate data and consistency of reporting
- Monitor the accuracy of financial information gathered by others to be used in the preparation of financial statements and analysis
- Coordinate electronic accounting-related filing system
- Inventory & Product Costing
- Review product costing/margin analysis using current costing method
- Calculate and maintain labor rates
- Manage and support internal inventory audits
- Interact with external accounting firm and auditors
- Prepare timely responses to external requests in conjunction with financial and employee benefit audits
- Coordinate work of other staff/departments to complete all audit tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure that year-end audits/reviews reveal competent accounting practices in all areas
- Manage employee benefit eligibility, enrollments, changes, and related accounting
- Complete and manage COBRA filings with employees accurately and on time
- Prepare timely and accurate reports for all regulatory and insurance agencies including Coordination of Benefit, Group Size, Medicare Verification and other related benefit documentation and reports
- Conduct 401k enrollment meetings and manage 401k enrollment process
- Manage secure electronic employee benefit files
- Tax/Other Regulatory Filings
- Complete and file Property Tax reports accurately and on time
- Complete all other regulatory reports and filings accurately and on time as necessary
- Supervisory Responsibilities
3. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position has direct supervisory responsibilities for the 3 employees within the accounting team.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Encourage and facilitate employees in open dialogue to address conflicts, concerns, questions, suggestions and recommendations.
- Demonstrate ability to handle employee relations and confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- Promote teamwork and a positive culture within the accounting department and between all other departments and personnel
- Continuously incorporate new methods and processes to improve existing operations
- Maintain work area in clean and orderly fashion
- Perform other duties as required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, and 3-5 years related accounting experience and/or training; or
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration, and 2-3 years related accounting experience and/or training; or
An acceptable combination of education, skills, experience, knowledge and ability.
|Maintenance Supervisor (Fulltime)||12-Oct-2021||Apply for this Job|
PRIMARY PURPOSE – Supervise and coordinate the work and employees in the maintenance department ensuring safety, efficiency, and cost effectiveness. Also participate in continuous improvement activities in manufacturing departments to drive down waste and increase value for our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise 2-6 employees. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include:
- Train employees,
- Plan, assign, and direct work,
- Conduct performance reviews,
- Address complaints and resolve problems
- Tooling 25%
- Assess the effectiveness of all processes, including production, and offers recommendations for improvement in tooling and machinery to improve extrusion and other production performance
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions
- Initiate, anticipate and maintain watch for areas of concern in production process
- Determine and communicate scope of projects including tooling development or redesign capability, timing and related development charges to engineering
- Build production tooling and parts as necessary for work process application in order to produce desired tubing or work process specifications
- Repair and Preventative Maintenance 25%
- Manage the regularly scheduled preventative maintenance inspections system on extrusion, coiling, winding and other related production equipment and machinery
- Identify, adjust, or replace worn and deteriorating tooling, parts, and machinery
- Oversee project planning for department
- Installs and replaces electrical heater bands and controls as necessary
- Coordinate and prioritize maintenance assignments according to critical production needs, technical ability and available resources
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment and perform electrical machine repair, testing and preventative maintenance
- Maintain necessary maintenance and service records according to guidelines
- Research and maintain current library of equipment manuals for technical reference and use
- Communication 25%
- Research, identify and recommend new or modified designs, methods, parts and costs to improve performance results of plant equipment and machinery
- Contact vendors and conduct telephone research to obtain specification and pricing information on new or replacement tooling and equipment
- Assist the Admin and Production teams with research and recommendations for large equipment item purchases
- Report equipment installations, repairs, problems, and project status as necessary to General Manager
- Communicate workload and job status to supervisor or maintenance crew as necessary
- Responsible for on-time response to maintenance service requests received
- Respond to requests for backup assistance with overflow maintenance work
- Facility Systems 15%
- Maintain all indoor and outdoor facilities
- Maintain Fire Sprinkler systems including timely testing and regulatory reporting
- Maintain all Alarm systems including testing and reporting
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or High School Diploma or general education diploma (GED) and five years technical experience in tool-making and machinery repair and/or training
- Electrician’s license or Limited Maintenance Electrical (LME) Apprentice Certification
- Must be able to navigate and read CAD files (Inventor) . Ability to create CAD drawings a plus.
- Ability to operate basic machine tools such as lathes and milling machines.
Who is Freelin-Wade you ask?
We offer more than just plastic tubing- we provide opportunities for great people to grow with us in a variety of positions. We employ more than 100 people in positions from manufacturing and shipping to customer service and office administration.
We like being at Freelin-Wade and you will too. Our success is a direct result of our commitment to outstanding service, unsurpassed quality tubing, and hard work. At Freelin-Wade, you'll be joining the plastic tubing industry's finest company; where you can make a difference each and every day.
All positions posted below include the following benefits** for full-time employees:
Generous Employer Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance*
401K Plan with an Employer Match
Profit Sharing Plan
Three Wage Reviews in the First Year
Personal Time Off Plan
Nine Paid Holidays
* Based on the current year's plan. Subject to change.
** Most benefits require a 90 day waiting period upon hire. Some benefits require 6 months to one year waiting period upon hire.
*** The Tuition Reimbursement program is similar to a scholarship where certain qualifications must be met and academic achievement must be kept.
Click here to view our videos page to find out more.