FEP Plastic Tubing
Literature and Additional Information
When you’re looking for a combination of high heat resistance, chemical resistance and affordability, Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) is a smart option that offers all three of these features and more. FEP tubing from Freelin-Wade is available in a wide variety of packaged lengths. It is a solid alternative to Teflon tubing and can be made into self-retracting coils.
Benefits of FEP Tubing
Three primary advantages to Freelin-Wade’s FEP tubing are:
- Close to no moisture absorption
- Easy to clean
- Ideal for food contact applications
- A wide temperature range means that it can be used in harsh environments where you may have never considered plastic tubing before
- Flexibility that makes it is easy to install in nearly any application
- An economical alternative to Teflon® tubing
Features of FEP Tubing
Some features of Freelin-Wade's FEP tubing are:
- 100% virgin-grade, high-performance resins designed to resist stress cracking
- High thermal stability
- Superior electrical insulation properties
- Chemically inert to most industrial chemicals and solvents
Food Grade Tubing
If you’re in the food and beverage industry, consider FEP tubing for your manufacturing systems. Because FEP is clean and absorbs very little moisture, it is an excellent food-grade tubing.
Learn more about FEP tubing. Contact Freelin-Wade at 888-373-9233 or request a quote.