Flexi-Corr™ Corrugated Vinyl Tubing
Tubing that cracks with age or becomes brittle in cold temperatures can’t do its job for very long. For longevity and flexibility, choose Flexi-Corr™ lightweight corrugated tubing. Freelin-Wade offers corrugated tubing in a wide range of sizes and colors. Our selection also includes cuffs.
Literature and Additional Information
Features: Reasons to Choose Lightweight Corrugated Tubing
Flexi-Corr™ Corrugated Tubing offers numerous benefits. Some reasons to choose corrugated tubing include:
- Resistant to abrasion, oils, ultraviolet light and fungus.
- Tough enough to withstand constant flexing.
- Light weight.
- Retains flexibility in subzero temperatures.
- Does not harden or crack with age.
Uses for Flexi-Corr™ Corrugated Tubing
Flexi-Corr™ Corrugated Tubing is a smart choice for several different applications. The most common uses for this tubing include:
- Vacuum tubing
- Blower tubing
- Conduit for bundling assortments of tubing and wiring
Buy Tubing That Lasts
Freelin-Wade has been supplying top-quality tubing for more than 35 years. For more information about our products, contact us or call 1-888-373-9233.