Metric Polyethylene (LLDPE) Tubing
Metric Polyethylene Tubing
Freelin-Wade’s metric Polyethylene tubing is manufactured from LLDPE, or linear low density polyethylene. This material offers a number of advantages over standard low density polyethylene (or LDPE), including superior environmental stress crack resistance. Common causes of environmental stress cracks include chemical exposure, aging, connection to barbed fittings, and high vibration connections with compression fittings.
Our metric Polyethylene is available in a range of sizes (diameters) and lengths (see above), as well as a variety of colors, making it easy to find the right solution for your specific application. Custom metric Polyethylene hose is also available upon request—contact us with your custom requirements.
Order the metric Polyethylene tubing you need today, or contact Freelin-Wade to learn more.
Features of Metric Polyethylene Tubing
- High tensile strength
- High burst pressure
- Superior stress & crack resistance
- Puncture resistant
- Impermeable to gases & moisture
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Temperature range: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 66°C)
- Vacuum rating: to 28” Hg
- Available from stock in black, gray, red, green, blue, yellow, orange, white, and purple; custom colors available upon request (5,000 foot minimum order required)
- Custom metric polyethylene tubing is available upon request; contact us to discuss your custom requirements