Freelin-Wade's nylon coiled tubing is tough and abrasion resistant. These tube coils are also extremely flexible, with excellent dimensional stability. Our coiled nylon tubes are fitted with durable brass male swivel compression fittings and spring guards that are preassembled on each hose end. A range of OD/ID combinations and working lengths are available to meet your needs.
Follow the links below to find the coiled nylon tubing your application requires, or contact Freelin-Wade to learn more.
Literature and Additional Information
Nylon Tube Coil Specifications
- Temperature range: -60° to 180°F (-51° to 82°C)
- Vacuum rating: to 28” Hg
- Diameter tolerances: ±0.004”
- Working pressure: 4:1 safety factor
- Tube markings: FW specifications
- Resin compliance: meets UL94HB testing requirements
Coiled Nylon Tubing OptionsFreelin-Wade’s nylon tube coils are available in a variety of OD/ID combinations, three standard coil ODs (3-1/2”, 5-5/8”, 9”), and a variety of working lengths. We also offer bulk tubing in 100’ length for users who wish to assemble their own tube coils.
Twin-Hose Tube CoilsOur twin-hose tube coils have all of the same features as our single-hose coils, with the added benefit of two hoses bonded together. An intermittent bond allows for easy fitting installation and eliminates the need to tape or tie wrap hoses together in twin line applications. One line is yellow and the other is a “natural” translucent-white color, allowing for visual flow verification.
Custom Coiled TubingIf none of our stock nylon tube coils is right for your application, Freelin-Wade can provide custom coiled nylon tubing that matches your specifications. Size, color, packaging, cut to length, custom printing with the lettering or numbering you need, and other options are available to give you the perfect coiled nylon tube for your unique needs. Contact us to discuss your custom tubing requirements.
Coiled Nylon Tubing Features
- Oil, grease, and corrosion resistant
- Pre-sealed threads on swivel fittings
Coiled Tubing TerminologyCoil diameter plays a very significant role in the retractability of coiled tubing. The smaller and tighter the coil diameter, the “snappier” and more retractable the tubing becomes.
- Working length: How far a coil can be stretched and used comfortably. Tail length is factored into working length.
- Retracted length: The length of the coiled section of the body of the coil. Retracted length does not include the length of the tails.
- Tails (or pigtails): Tails make coiled tubes easier to use. Freelin-Wade uses 8” or 16” tails for our coiled nylon tubing. Coils with shorter or longer tails are available upon request.
Contact Us for Coiled Nylon Tubing & More
In addition to our coiled nylon tubes, we also offer miniature nylon tube coils, as well as standard nylon tubing, nylon D.O.T. tubing, high pressure nylon tubing, and Super Soft Nylon 11 tubing. Order the nylon tube coils you need, or contact Freelin-Wade for more information.