Flexeel® Polyurethane Reinforced Flexible Hoses
Freelin-Wade’s proprietary Flexeel® polyurethane reinforced hoses are a durable, dependable alternative to bulkier rubber hoses. Lightweight, tough, and highly kink and abrasion resistant, these polyurethane reinforced hoses are ideal for either outdoor or indoor use. Flexeel® retains its flexibility even in cold environments (as low as -40°F/-40°C).
We offer Flexeel® polyurethane reinforced hoses in a range of standard sizes and lengths (see above) and in multiple colors to meet your application and performance requirements. We can also produce a custom reinforced polyurethane hose that is custom-tailored to your unique needs.
Order the Flexeel® polyurethane reinforced hoses your application requires, or contact Freelin-Wade to learn more.
Features of Flexeel® Polyurethane Reinforced Hoses:
- Withstand constant flexing, even in subzero conditions.
- Kink & abrasion resistant.
- Much lighter than other comparably sized flexible hoses.
- Very small bend radius.
- Resistant to chemicals, water, fuel, oil and fungi
- Non-marring to furniture and auto finishes.
- Temperature range: -40°F to 165°F (-40°C to 74°C)
- Pressure rating: to 200 psi
- Vacuum rating: to 28” Hg
- UV stabilized
- Available in transparent blue, transparent red, and transparent yellow; please specify color when ordering
- Custom reinforced polyurethane hose available upon request; contact us to discuss your custom requirements
* In addition to color choice, select fittings for both ends of the coil.