Nylon Mini Coils
Freelin-Wade’s nylon tubing mini coils are tough, abrasion resistant, and extremely flexible. All of our mini coiled tubing features two inch (2”) integral pigtails on each end, allowing for easy connection to standard compression fittings as well as instant push to connect fittings.
They are easy to handle and ideal for use anywhere high pressure is required in limited space, such as small pneumatic tools and robotic applications. Our mini nylon tube coils are rated for working pressures as high as 298 psi.
Follow the links below to find the miniature coiled nylon tubing you need, or contact Freelin-Wade to learn more.
Literature and Additional Information
Miniature Coiled Nylon Tubing Specifications
- Temperature range: -60° to 180°F (-51° to 82°C)
- Vacuum rating: to 28” Hg
- Diameter tolerances: ±0.004”
- Tube markings: FW specifications
- Standard tail lengths: 2” on each end
Nylon Mini Coiled Tube OptionsFreelin-Wade offers miniature coiled nylon tubing in two stock coil sizes, two stock OD/ID combinations, a variety of working lengths, and in eight standard colors (as well as clear tubing). We have mini coiled tubes for nearly any application.
Custom Coiled Nylon TubingIf none of our stock miniature nylon tube coils meet your requirements, we can produce custom coiled nylon tubing that matches your unique specifications. Size, color, packaging, custom printing with the lettering or numbering you need, cut to length, and other options are available, making it easy to create the ideal coiled nylon tube for your application. Contact us to discuss your custom tubing needs.
Coiled Tubing TerminologyWith coiled tubing, coil diameter plays a very significant role in retractability. The smaller and tighter the coil diameter, the “snappier” and more retractable the tubing becomes.
- Working length: The working length of coiled tubing is based on how far a coil can be stretched and used comfortably. Tail length is factored into working length.
- Retracted length: This refers to the length of the coiled section of the body of the coil. It does not include the length of the tails.
- Tails (or pigtails): Pigtails make it easier to use coiled tubing. Freelin-Wade uses 2” tails for our mini coiled tubing. Coils with shorter or longer tails are available upon request.
Contact Us for Mini Nylon Tubing Coils & More
In addition to miniature coiled tubing, we also offer larger coiled nylon tube, as well as standard nylon tubing, nylon D.O.T. tubing, high pressure nylon tubing, and Super Soft Nylon 11 tubing. Order mini nylon tube coils for your application, or contact Freelin-Wade for more information.