Weld Spatter Resistant Tubing - Jacketed for Superior Protection
No matter how diligent your facility and employees are about preventing weld spatter, it inevitably happens occasionally. Weld spatter can be very harmful to tubing. Fortunately, Freelin-Wade manufactures tubing that features a weld spatter-resistant jacket that protects the polyurethane tubing inside. The cover is approximately .030" thick and does not adhere to the inner tube, allowing the jacket to be easily skived back for fitting connection with conventional compression, barb or push-in fittings.
Advantages of Weld Spatter Resistant Tubing
- Protects tube from incidental weld spatter contact.
- Flexible with an excellent bend radius.
- Resistant to kink damage.
- Broad range of chemical resistance.
- Can be formed into retractable coils.
For more information about weld-spatter resistant tubing, contact Freelin-Wade to speak with our customer service representatives.