Need a Different Color?
Multi-Bore 90A Polyurethane Tubing - 2A-006
Twin Tube 90A Polyurethane Multi-Bore TubingTwin tube 90A polyurethane multi-bore tubing from Freelin-Wade is manufactured from our proprietary Fre-Thane® material. Fre-Thane® provides superior flexibility, kink resistance, and abrasion resistance, along with exceptional shape memory—it can be stretched or flexed to the max, and will always return to its original shape.
Order the twin tube 90A Fre-Thane® multi-bore tubing you need, or contact Freelin-Wade for more info.
Specifications of Multi-Bore 90A Polyurethane Tubing - 2A-006
- OD: .125 or 1/8 or 3.2 mm
- ID: .063 or 1/16 or 1.6 mm
- Working Pressure at 75: 190 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150: 75 PSI
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.