LLDPE Tube – 1/2” OD, 3/8” ID
Linear Low Density Polyethylene TubingFreelin-Wade’s LLDPE tubing (linear low density polyethylene) provides superior environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR) over standard low density poly (LDPE) tube. It resists major environmental stresses such as continuous vibration, chemical exposure, connection to barb fittings, and aging. Our LLDPE tube complies with FDA regulations for food contact.
Order LLDPE tubing for your application, or contact Freelin-Wade for more information.
Specifications of LLDPE Tube – 1/2” OD, 3/8” ID
- : Straight
- OD: .500 or 1/2
- ID: .375 or 3/8
- Working Pressure at 75: 135 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150: 55 PSI
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.
Features & Benefits of LLDPE Tube
- 7 colors available
- Higher tensile strength
- High burst pressure
- High ESCR
- Tasteless, odorless
- Impermeable to gas & moisture
- Puncture resistant
- Excellent dielectric properties