Need a Different Color?
LLDPE Tubing – 3/8” OD, 1/4” IDLLDPE-074https://www.freelin-wade.com/polyethylene-tube/lldpe-tubing/74 Freelin-Wade
Linear Low Density Polyethylene TubeFreelin-Wade’s LLDPE plastic tubing (linear low density polyethylene) exhibits far greater environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR) than standard low density poly tube. Our durable LLDPE tube resists environmental stresses such as chemical exposure, aging, connection to barb-type fittings, and continuous vibration. It is compliant with FDA regulations for food contact applications.
Order the LLDPE tube you need today, or contact Freelin-Wade to learn more.
Specifications of LLDPE Tubing – 3/8” OD, 1/4” ID
- Tube Type: Straight
- OD: .375 or 3/8
- ID: .250 or 1/4
- Working Pressure at 75: 190 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150: 75 PSI
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.
Features & Benefits of LLDPE Tubing
- 8 colors available
- Greater tensile strength
- High ESCR
- High burst pressure
- Tasteless & odorless
- Puncture resistant
- Impermeable to gas & moisture
- Superior dielectric properties