LLDPE Tubing – 0.250” OD, 0.170” ID
Linear Low Density Polyethylene TubeFreelin-Wade’s linear low density polyethylene (LDPE) tube provides far greater environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR) than standard LDPE (linear low density poly) tubing. Our LLDPE tubing is designed to withstand major environmental stresses such as chemical exposure, aging, connection to barb-type fittings, and continuous vibration. It is also fully compliant with FDA regulations for food contact.
Order LLDPE tubing for your application, or contact Freelin-Wade to learn more.
Specifications of LLDPE Tubing – 0.250” OD, 0.170” ID
- : Straight
- OD: .250 or 1/4
- ID: 0.17
- Working Pressure at 75: 200 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150: 80 PSI
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.
Features & Benefits of LLDPE Tubing
- 9 colors available
- High ESCR
- Puncture resistant
- High burst pressure
- Greater tensile strength
- FDA compliant for food contact appliactions
- Tasteless, odorless
- Impermeable to moisture & gases
- Excellent dielectric properties