Multi-Bore 90A Polyurethane Tubing - 2A-024
Twin Tube 90A Polyurethane Multi-Bore TubingFreelin-Wade manufactures our twin tube 90A polyurethane multi-bore tubing from our proprietary Fre-Thane® material. This unique polyurethane formulation provides high flexibility and outstanding kink and abrasion resistance. And, best of all, Fre-Thane® multi-bore tubing exhibits superior memory—it will always return to its original shape, even after been flexed or stretched to the limit.
Order the 90A Fre-Thane® twin tube multi-bore tubing you need, or contact Freelin-Wade for more information.
Specifications of Multi-Bore 90A Polyurethane Tubing - 2A-024
- OD: .375 or 3/8 or 9.5 mm
- ID: .250 or 1/4 or 6.4 mm
- Working Pressure at 75F: 120 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150F: 50 PSI
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.