Fre-Thane® 90A Polyurethane Tubing
|O.D. (Outside Diameter)||I.D. (Inside Diameter)|
|.250 or 1/4 or 6.4 mm||.159 or 4 mm|
|.250 or 1/4 or 6.4 mm||.170 or 4.3 mm|
|.250 or 1/4 or 6.4 mm||.188 or 3/16|
|.375 or 3/8 or 9.5 mm||.245 or 6.2 mm|
|.500 or 1/2 or 12.7 mm||.375 or 3/8 or 9.5 mm|
|Displaying 1 to 5 (of 5 products)||Result Pages: 1|
Fre-thane Polyurethane Tubing
Freelin-Wade's Fre-Thane has a high resistance to abrasion while being highly flexible and kink resistant. Its most notable quality though is its "memory." Fre-Thane will stretch and flex but always return to its original shape.
Freelin-Wade began manufacturing polyurethane and urethane tubing in 1980 and it remains our core product today. It is available in 28 in-stock colors and a virtually infinite number of color variations. Fre-Thane is Freelin-Wade’s most versatile product, with more options and variations available than with any other tubing.
* Portions of this information came from www.madehow.com
Fre-thane Polyurethane Tubing Features:
- Extremely flexible with excellent memory.
- Kink & abrasion resistant.
- Low gas permeability, extractables and compression set.
- Resistant to chemicals, water, fuel, oil and fungus.
- Transparent and opaque colors.
Contact us to learn more about our polyurethane and urethane tubing.