LLDPE Tubing – 5/8” OD, 1/2” ID
Specifications of LLDPE Tubing – 5/8” OD, 1/2” ID
- Working Pressure at 75F: 100 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150F: 40 PSI
- OD: .625 or 5/8
- ID: .500 or 1/2
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.
Linear Low Density Polyethylene Tube
Freelin-Wade’s linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) tubing exhibits greater durability and environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR) than standard LDPE tube. Our LLDPE tube provides superior resistance to aging, chemical exposure, connection to barb-type fittings, high vibration, and other major environmental stresses. It also complies with FDA regulations for food contact.
Order the LLDPE tubing your application requires, or contact Freelin-Wade to learn more.
Features & Benefits of LLDPE Tubing
- Available in black or natural
- High ESCR
- Puncture resistant
- High burst pressure
- Greater tensile strength than LDPE tube
- FDA-approved for food contact applications
- Tasteless, odorless
- Impermeable to moisture & gasses
- Excellent dielectric strength