LLDPE Tubing – 5/8” OD, 1/2” ID
Linear Low Density Polyethylene TubeFreelin-Wade’s linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) tubing exhibits greater durability and environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR) than standard LDPE tube. Our LLDPE tube provides superior resistance to aging, chemical exposure, connection to barb-type fittings, high vibration, and other major environmental stresses. It also complies with FDA regulations for food contact.
Order the LLDPE tubing your application requires, or contact Freelin-Wade to learn more.
Specifications of LLDPE Tubing – 5/8” OD, 1/2” ID
- Tube Type: Straight
- OD: .625 or 5/8
- ID: .500 or 1/2
- Working Pressure at 75: 100 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150: 40 PSI
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.
Features & Benefits of LLDPE Tubing
- Available in black or natural
- High ESCR
- Puncture resistant
- High burst pressure
- Greater tensile strength than LDPE tube
- FDA-approved for food contact applications
- Tasteless, odorless
- Impermeable to moisture & gasses
- Excellent dielectric strength