LLDPE Tube – 5/16” OD, 3/16” ID
Specifications of LLDPE Tube – 5/16” OD, 3/16” ID
- Working Pressure at 75F: 230 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150F: 90 PSI
- OD: .313 or 5/16
- ID: .187 or 3/16
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.
Linear Low Density Polyethylene Tubing
With far higher environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR), Freelin-Wade’s linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) tubing is a superior alternative to standard low density poly (LDPE) tube. Our LLDPE tube offers outstanding durability and resistance to environmental stresses including continuous vibration, chemical exposure, connection to barb fittings, aging, and more. This poly tube is also FDA-approved for food contact applications.
Order the LLDPE tube your project requires, or contact Freelin-Wade for more information.
Features & Benefits of LLDPE Tube
- 6 colors available
- FDA approved for food contact
- High ESCR
- Superior tensile strength
- High burst pressure
- Puncture resistant
- Tasteless & odorless
- Impermeable to gases & moisture
- Excellent dielectric properties