Need a Different Color?
LLDPE Tube – 0.156” OD, 0.106” ID
Linear Low Density Polyethylene TubingCompared to standard low density polyethylene (LDPE) tubing, Freelin-Wade’s linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) tube provides far higher environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR). Our LLDPE tubing provides excellent durability and resistance to aging, continuous vibration, chemical exposure, and connection to barb fittings; it is also FDA-compliant for food contact applications.
Order the LLDPE tube you need today, or contact Freelin-Wade for more information.
Specifications of LLDPE Tube – 0.156” OD, 0.106” ID
- Tube Type: Straight
- OD: .156 or 5/32
- ID: 0.106
- Working Pressure at 75: 175 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150: 70 PSI
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.
Features & Benefits of LLDPE Tube
- 6 colors available
- High ESCR
- Superior tensile strength
- High burst pressure
- Puncture resistant
- FDA-compliant for food contact
- Tasteless & odorless
- Impermeable to gases & moisture
- Excellent dielectric properties