LLDPE Tube – 0.156” OD, 0.106” ID
Specifications of LLDPE Tube – 0.156” OD, 0.106” ID
- Working Pressure at 75F: 175 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150F: 70 PSI
- OD: .156 or 5/32
- ID: 0.106
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.
Linear Low Density Polyethylene Tubing
Compared to standard low density polyethylene (LDPE) tubing, Freelin-Wade’s linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) tube provides far higher environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR). Our LLDPE tubing provides excellent durability and resistance to aging, continuous vibration, chemical exposure, and connection to barb fittings; it is also FDA-compliant for food contact applications.
Order the LLDPE tube you need today, or contact Freelin-Wade for more information.
Features & Benefits of LLDPE Tube
- 6 colors available
- High ESCR
- Superior tensile strength
- High burst pressure
- Puncture resistant
- FDA-compliant for food contact
- Tasteless & odorless
- Impermeable to gases & moisture
- Excellent dielectric properties