LLDPE Tubing – 1/8” OD, 1/16” ID
Specifications of LLDPE Tubing – 1/8” OD, 1/16” ID
- Working Pressure at 75F: 305 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150F: 120 PSI
- OD: .125 or 1/8
- ID: .063 or 1/16
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.
Linear Low Density Polyethylene Tube
LLDPE tube (linear low density polyethylene) from Freelin-Wade offers far higher environmental stress crack resistance than regular LDPE (low density poly) tubing. Our LLDPE tube is durable enough to withstand environmental stresses like chemical exposure, continuous vibration, aging, and connection to barb-type fittings. It is also fully compatible with FDA regulations for food contact.
Order the LLDPE tube your project requires, or contact Freelin-Wade to learn more.
Features & Benefits of LLDPE Tubing
- 8 colors available
- Greater tensile strength
- High burst pressure
- High ESCR
- Puncture resistant
- Tasteless & odorless
- Impermeable to gas & moisture
- Superior dielectric properties