Need a Different Color?
LLDPE Tubing – 1/8” OD, 1/16” ID
Linear Low Density Polyethylene TubeLLDPE tube (linear low density polyethylene) from Freelin-Wade offers far higher environmental stress crack resistance than regular LDPE (low density poly) tubing. Our LLDPE tube is durable enough to withstand environmental stresses like chemical exposure, continuous vibration, aging, and connection to barb-type fittings. It is also fully compatible with FDA regulations for food contact.
Order the LLDPE tube your project requires, or contact Freelin-Wade to learn more.
Specifications of LLDPE Tubing – 1/8” OD, 1/16” ID
- Tube Type: Straight
- OD: .125 or 1/8
- ID: .063 or 1/16
- Working Pressure at 75: 305 PSI
- Working Pressure at 150: 120 PSI
- To the best of our knowledge, this product is RoHS, REACH and California Prop 65 compliant. Please be advised, Freelin-Wade does not analyze this product for substances of concern.
*Please select the quantity for each item you wish to order or quote and then click the Add Products button.
Features & Benefits of LLDPE Tubing
- 8 colors available
- Greater tensile strength
- High burst pressure
- High ESCR
- Puncture resistant
- Tasteless & odorless
- Impermeable to gas & moisture
- Superior dielectric properties