Purflex Flexible Hoses (TM)
|O.D. (Outside Diameter)||I.D. (Inside Diameter)|
|.470 or 11.9 mm||.250 or 1/4 or 6.4 mm|
|.630 or 16 mm||.375 or 3/8 or 9.5 mm|
|.750 or 3/4 or 19.1 mm||.500 or 1/2 or 12.7 mm|
|.905 or 23 mm||.625 or 5/8 or 15.9 mm|
|1.025 or 26 mm||.750 or 3/4 or 19.1 mm|
|1.300 or 33 mm||1 or 25.4 mm|
|Displaying 1 to 6 (of 6 products)||Result Pages: 1|
Purflex™ is a clear, heavy-wall, 85A durometer polyurethane reinforced hose with a tough dacron polyester innerbraid. The reinforcement provides a greater working pressure while maintaining flexibility and kink resistance. The ether based compound is ideal for transferring abrasive materials or media that would be damaging to PVC and other flexible hoses.
Flexible Hose Features:
- Resistant to abrasion, oils, and fungus.
- Tough; withstands constant flexing.
- Light weight.
- Very flexible in subzero temperatures.
- Bondable into multi-ribbon hoses.
- Retains original values; does not harden or crack with age.