Freelin-Wade Online Application
Who is Freelin-Wade you ask?
We offer more than just plastic tubing- we provide opportunities for great people to grow with us in a variety of positions. We employ more than 100 people in positions from manufacturing and shipping to customer service and office administration.
We like being at Freelin-Wade and you will too. Our success is a direct result of our commitment to outstanding service, unsurpassed quality tubing, and hard work. At Freelin-Wade, you'll be joining the plastic tubing industry's finest company; where you can make a difference, each and every day.
All positions posted below include the following benefits** for full-time employees:
* Based on the current year's plan. Subject to change.
** Most benefits require a 90 day waiting period upon hire. Some benefits require 6 months to one year waiting period upon hire.
*** The Tuition Reimbursement program is similar to a scholarship where certain qualifications must be met and academic achievement must be kept.
Click here to view our videos page to find out more.
|Job Title||Posted On||Click to Apply|
Are you interested in joining the team of North America’s largest independent manufacturer of plastic tubing? Do you enjoy being the very best at producing a high quality product?
If yes, consider joining our team! We are looking for people to come play with us. We have current openings in our production departments. The perfect candidate would be someone who has high standards for quality, enjoys problem solving, gains a sense of pride from making a product to customer specifications through teamwork and partnerships and has an interest in always improving.
Freelin-Wade Company is a plastic tubing manufacturer, and what could be more exciting than knowing everything there is to know about plastic tubing in a rainbow of colors? We employ over 100 people in McMinnville, OR, and we strive to implement process improvements daily. These positions could be in any of our production departments, depending upon current need.
Primary responsibilities include:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Our standard is to promote teamwork and a positive culture within the department and between all other departments and personnel and to continuously search for improvement methods in our everyday work.
If you are a well qualified candidate please complete the online application. You may submit your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or Freelin-Wade, c/o Production Jobs, 1730 NE Miller St. McMinnville, OR 97128.
1. PRIMARY PURPOSE – Provides financial and administrative support to accounting functions to ensure efficient, timely and accurate general accounting tasks in support of the Accountant, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Inputs and prepares monthly transactions and reports, and provides administrative assistance to the Accountant when needed.
2. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reports/Financial Statements 35%
Sales Tax Certificates 15%
Month-End Activities 20%
3. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
4. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
5. PHYSICAL DEMAND
A. The physical effort typically applied in this job includes (check all applicable boxes):
B. Check the box that best reflects the amount of effort typically applied and the frequency of application (Note: Whereas the following chart refers to lifting, any equivalent effort may be substituted):
C. The effort reflected in the above chart is typically applied in the following work positions (check those applicable):
6. MENTAL OR VISUAL DEMAND – Continuous mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness to monitor the production process and/or identify defects.
7. WORKING CONDITIONS – The job is typically performed under very comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of job.
8. ATTENDANCE – While all employees are expected to comply with company attendance standards, the nature of some positions may require different standards in order to fulfill the essential functions of the job. Indicate below if compliance with the general company attendance standards is acceptable, or if different standards apply (please be specific):
Compliance with general company attendance standards is acceptable.
9. SAFETY – Freelin-Wade is committed to providing a safe working environment for employees and visitors. It is our policy to protect the safety and health of all employees. Injury and illness losses from accidents are needless, costly and preventable. Our company has established a fundamental safety and health program that will help us prevent injury and illness due to hazards. Employee involvement at all levels is critical for success. All employees are expected to comply with company safety standards.
10. FLSA STATUS – Non-Exempt
11. EEO CLASSIFICATION – This section should be completed by the Human Resources Department. It classifies positions for specific state and federal reporting requirements.