Flexeel Reinforced Flexible Hoses (R)
|O.D. (Outside Diameter)||I.D. (Inside Diameter)|
|.375 or 3/8 or 9.5 mm||.250 or 1/4 or 6.4 mm|
|.473 or 12 mm||.313 or 5/16 or 8 mm|
|.563 or 9/16 or 14.3 mm||.375 or 3/8 or 9.5 mm|
|.700 or 3/4 or 19.1 mm||.440 or 1/2 or 12.7 mm|
|Displaying 1 to 4 (of 4 products)||Result Pages: 1|
Flexeel® Polyurethane Reinforced Hose is an excellent alternative to much bulkier rubber hoses. Extremely lightweight and tough, it is ideal for either outdoor or indoor use. Flexeel retains its flexibility even in cold environments.
Flexeel Reinforced Flexible Hose Features:
- Withstands constant flexing, even in subzero conditions.
- Kink & abrasion resistant.
- Much lighter than other comparably sized flexible hoses.
- Very small bend radius.
- Resistant to chemicals, water, fuel, oil and fungus.
- Non-marring to furniture and auto finishes.
* In addition to color choice, select fittings for both ends of the coil.