FEP Plastic Tubing
|O.D. (Outside Diameter)||I.D. (Inside Diameter)|
|.125 or 1/8||.0625 or 1/16|
|.250 or 1/4||.188 or 3/16|
|.250 or 1/4||.125 or 1/8|
|.375 or 3/8||.250 or 1/4|
|.500 or 1/2||.375 or 3/8 or|
|4 mm||2 mm|
|6 mm||4 mm|
|8 mm||6 mm|
|10 mm||8 mm|
|Displaying 1 to 9 (of 9 products)||Result Pages: 1|
FEP, or fluorinated ethylene propylene, is an economical choice for applications requiring chemical resistance or exposure to a wide range of temperatures. As an alternative to Teflon® tubing, Freelin-Wade’s FEP is extremely flexible, making it an ideal choice for self-retracting coils. FEP tubing is also available in a variety of packaged lengths.
Three primary advantages to Freelin-Wade’s FEP tubing are:
- With nearly no moisture absorption, it’s easy to clean. Freelin-Wade’s FEP is ideal for food contact applications.
- FEP’s wide temperature range means that it can be used in harsh environments where you may have never considered plastic tubing before.
- Its flexibility means it is easy to install in nearly any application.
Some features of Freelin-Wade's FEP tubing are:
- 100% virgin grade high performance resins designed to resist stress cracking.
- High thermal stability.
- Superior electrical insulation properties.
- Chemically inert to most industrial chemicals and solvents.
- An economical alternative to Teflon® tubing.